WORKING WITH SOCIALCRU
SocialCru are recruiting for ongoing roles and would love to speak to you if you see a job that you feel suits you. Come and meet the directors for an informal chat and a brew to see if our roles and working environment are a good fit.
Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer
We are currently recruiting for qualified smart meter engineers in many areas of the UK.
The Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer Role:
The Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer role is field based so you will also need a full driving licence for this role. You will be primarily responsible for efficiently and effectively carrying out gas and electrical smart meter installations, exchanges, removals, or replacements in customer properties.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Diagnosing faults and completing repairs.
- Ensuring all time bands are met for all works allocated.
- Providing exemplary customer service by being punctual, polite and working tidily at all time.
- Ensuring customers are kept up-to-date at all stages of the installation, including estimated arrival time.
- Carrying out risk assessments as required.
- Carrying out regular stock takes to ensure that the allocated commercial vehicle is fully stocked and to report any defects or issues.
- Working with personal Line Manager to manage own professional development.
The Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer Package:
Basic salary: £32,000 - £35,000 per annum. Both are immediate options based on your ideals.
Overtime: You'll also have the opportunity to earn overtime in this role.
- Bonus £20 per dual / £10 per single (after 6 meters = e.g. Bonus on anything after 3 duals a day) bonus is daily. There will not be weekly targets and any bonus made that day is secure.
- Over time optional at £17 per hour.
- Van and fuel card provided.
- Van, uniform, tools, PPE and fuel card provided.
- No call out or stand by required.
- Long-term contract.
We are also funding our current engineers to complete their full electrical qualifications as part of their progression.
We are a company which specialises in metering, energy savings, renewables and electric vehicle charge points. We offer both residential and commercial solutions and over the past 5 years we have secured our reputation across the UK.
We also own an EV company called Mi-Charge and we are currently undertaking commercial and domestic EV installs. We're also heavily involved with renewables and solar with several ongoing large-scale projects.
We work continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer role, then please send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Scheduling / Jeopardy
We are seeking a Scheduler / Jeopardy Co-ordinator to join our smart metering team. The ideal candidate for the position will have telephone experience, familiar with a fast-paced environment, has experience co-ordinating workloads, and has the ability to make decisions in quick time. The Jeopardy Co-ordinator will be working closely with a number of people and departments, including the field engineers, admin team, and management team.
Jeopardy Co-ordinator explained - We manage a team of approximately 50 smart meter engineers and each day we have a responsibility to ensure that each job given to them goes ahead. When time starts to go against an engineer, this role will involve managing the work volumes between all engineers to ensure all work is complete.
Managing engineer work loads.
Notifying the field teams of in day updates
Tracking schedules and completions of work.
View work schedules in advance and liaise with relevant departments
Make amendments to schedules if and when required
Prepare performance reports for management.
Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £20,000.00 per year
8 hour shift